Форум ПСИХОТЕХНОЛОГИЙ и САМОРАЗВИТИЯ

Тайны развития интуиции.

Индивидуальная и групповая ПРАКТИКА. Обсуждения, веб-конференции, совместные ЭКСПЕРИМЕНТЫ.

Mind Control Hypnosis

Литература и просто материалы переводного характера. В плане развлечений и в плане расширения кругозора. Переводы текстов в стиле "как получится после ПРОМТа" или же обработанные тексты. Помощь и участие приветствуется. ))))

Re: ИЗБА-ЧИТАЛЬНЯ )))

Сообщение GdeToTam » 24 июл 2012, 22:17

Introduction

As with most of the books I've written, I will attempt to exploit the reader's sincere and sometimes twisted interest in mind control and, in this case, specifically hypnosis.

For many there has long existed a romance with being able to talk someone into a lethargic and robotic state in which they will do things without any personal inhibition. The mind runs wild with possibilities. Many a child's juvenile fantasies for power and control have been fueled by witnessing a performing hypnotist at the county fair.

But theory and reality seldom come into a perfect convergence, and this holds true of hypnosis as well.

However, my many years of doing hypnosis in various settings helped prove to me several things that most hypnotists will work fervently to deny or to explain away as myth. I suspect this is because most hypnotists have never dedicated themselves to testing the limits of the hypnotic arts. They have likely been subjected to narrow minded training that indoctrinated them to work within rigid constraints, and therefore hold limited ideas of what's possible.
While it is wise to understand what these limits are, I've never found a benefit to blindly accepting them. The power of hypnosis is underrated because the power of the mind is underrated. The mind can decide to control its breathing, heart beat, blood pressure and other things that were once thought to be involuntary.

Studying, learning and practicing hypnosis and related skills like NLP have been passions for me and, were I to die today, I could say have played a major part in the "great work" of my life.

I'd like to point out that this book will talk specifically about the authoritarian style of hypnosis, as opposed to the permissive style of hypnosis made famous by Milton Erickson.

Authoritarian hypnosis is what people are used to seeing when they go to a hypnosis show, and is what they are most familiar with from TV and media. It is an overt style of hypnosis where the hypnotist and subject have both agreed upon their roles. The subject agrees from the onset to follow the hypnotist's suggestions, and the hypnotist agrees to keep the subject safe and offer good healthy suggestions.

Many people have made powerful claims about how someone can be covertly hypnotized to do things. Even I have written on this subject (see my book Mind Control Language Patterns.) Let me make it clear that this book has none of that. You'll be exposed to techniques and methodologies some would consider "sneaky," but none of it is covert.

And so in this book I intend to explain what I've learned doing hypnosis on people who know they are going to be hypnotized. A portion of this book is likely to be new, profane and even sacrilege. I make no apology if a few icons fall during these heresies. I seek only to tell what I've discovered. Let us not forget that Galileo and Charles Darwin were also heretics.

In this book I'll explain the theory and application of my experience in the art of hypnosis. This will include how hypnosis relates to the concept of mind control, and a sincere look at the so-called "myths" of hypnosis. It will uncover a shocking look at the concept of the human will, and a new but meaningful definition of hypnosis. The details of the hypnotic experience will be described, beginning at the setting used for hypnosis, the preparation for hypnosis, and what to say. Lastly, you'll be given the specific hypnotic scripts that have been used to create positive and dramatic change in others.

For the neophyte this book is designed to inform. For the experienced hypnotist it may inform and also surprise.
Твоё ВНИМАНИЕ полностью концентрируется на том, что я ТЕБЕ говорю.
Только НА ТОМ что я ТЕБЕ говорю. :ma_g: :ps_ih: :ps_ih:
GdeToTam

Re: ИЗБА-ЧИТАЛЬНЯ )))

Сообщение GdeToTam » 24 июл 2012, 22:33

Введение

Как и в большинстве книг, которые я написал, я попытаюсь использовать искренний, а иногда и повышенный интерес читателя к методам контроля над разумом и, в данном случае, в частности, интерес к гипнозу.

Многие с самого детства знакомы с идеями введения людей в специфические "зомби-состояния", в котором они будут выполнять любые команды без какого-либо сопротивления. Большие возможности позволяют воплощаться самым диким идеям. При этом следует отметить, что большинство подобных детских фантазий о безграничной власти и возможностях было обусловлено увиденными выступлениями эстрадных гипнотизеров.

Но идеи и их воплощение в реальности редко полностью совпадают, и это справедливо для гипноза также.
Твоё ВНИМАНИЕ полностью концентрируется на том, что я ТЕБЕ говорю.
Только НА ТОМ что я ТЕБЕ говорю. :ma_g: :ps_ih: :ps_ih:
GdeToTam

Пред.

Вернуться в Буржуинская ИНФА )))