Форум ПСИХОТЕХНОЛОГИЙ и САМОРАЗВИТИЯ

Тайны развития интуиции.

Индивидуальная и групповая ПРАКТИКА. Обсуждения, веб-конференции, совместные ЭКСПЕРИМЕНТЫ.

Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams

Литература и просто материалы переводного характера. В плане развлечений и в плане расширения кругозора. Переводы текстов в стиле "как получится после ПРОМТа" или же обработанные тексты. Помощь и участие приветствуется. ))))

Re: Brian David Phillips Waking Dreams

Сообщение GdeToTam » 29 мар 2013, 17:09

Продолжу :pisa_tel: :pisa_tel:

Мой "набор слов" - уж что услышал :hi_hi_hi: :

01.36 Now this is a first part
    01.38 of the comprehensive program
    01.41 If there you have this DVD
    01.43 that you part is support this
    01.46 because you focus on this material
    01.48 or you part is portable program
    01.50 and you receive be over parts

Вариант от "консультанта":

Now this is a first part of a comprehensive program.
    Either you have this dvd that you purchase separately because you wanna focus on this material
    or you've purchased it as part of a program, and you recieve the other parts.
Твоё ВНИМАНИЕ полностью концентрируется на том, что я ТЕБЕ говорю.
Только НА ТОМ что я ТЕБЕ говорю. :ma_g: :ps_ih: :ps_ih:
GdeToTam

Сообщение GdeToTam » 30 мар 2013, 12:36

Ещё кусочек "чернового варианта":

01.54 I may an offer :du_ma_et:
    01.55 the other parts of the program
    01.57 If you only have this portion
    02.01 That’s OK
    02.02 You steal === the basic information
    02.05 And in this video
    02.08 It is all about inductions
    02.10 Solid techniques to gather
    02.13 someone in to hypnosis

местами уж совсем непонятно :nez-nayu: :nez-nayu:
GdeToTam

Сообщение GdeToTam » 30 мар 2013, 13:25

Вариант от "консультанта":

I may refer to other parts of the program.
    If you only have this portion - that's ok! You're still getting the basic information.
    And in this video it's all about inductions - solid techniques to guide someone into hypnosis.

:mu_zyk: :mu_zyk:
GdeToTam

Сообщение Александр » 30 мар 2013, 16:24

GdeToTam писал(а):Вариант от "консультанта":

I may refer to other parts of the program.
    If you only have this portion - that's ok! You're still getting the basic information.
    And in this video it's all about inductions - solid techniques to guide someone into hypnosis.

:mu_zyk: :mu_zyk:

На мой взгляд это примерно выглядит так:
Я могу отослать (направить) к остальным частям программы
Если вы только имеете эту часть- это отлично. Вы уже имеете (можете пользоваться ) основной информацией.
И в этом видео есть все об индукции- основные (базовые) техники для управления кем-угодно в гипнозе.

Где-то так.
"Боишься - не делай, делаешь - не бойся, сделал - не жалей"
Александр

Сообщение GdeToTam » 30 мар 2013, 16:36

Александр писал(а):На мой взгляд это примерно выглядит так:
Я могу отослать (направить) к остальным частям программы
Если вы только имеете эту часть- это отлично. Вы уже имеете (можете пользоваться ) основной информацией.
И в этом видео есть все об индукции- основные (базовые) техники для управления кем-угодно в гипнозе.

Где-то так.

Надо ещё будет подумать об общем алгоритме действий :du_ma_et:
Изначально идея была следующей - берем видео, набираем английские субтитры, осуществляем их перевод, накладываем субтитры на видео. Затем берем следующее видео и в таком же духе... :mu_zyk:
В данном курсе четыре видеофрагмента, достаточно насыщенных информацией (в основном 2-х часовой длительности, кроме 3 части - та поменьше) :a_g_a: :a_g_a:

Возможен и другой вариант, думаю, более оптимальный - нарезка видео на тематические "куски" по 10 -15 минут и совмещение их с переведенными субтитрами. Так быстрее получим результат :-) :-)
GdeToTam

Сообщение GdeToTam » 30 мар 2013, 20:22

Вот, как-то так: :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi:

:gar_mo:nist: :gar_mo:nist: :gar_mo:nist:
GdeToTam

Сообщение GdeToTam » 02 апр 2013, 19:31

Предварительный вариант текста на инглише. За текст спасибо пользователю bucks310378 :a_g_a: :a_g_a:
Участие в дальнейшей обработке приветствуется :a_g_a: :a_g_a:

The Elman hypnosis induction is the classic standard induction, that many courses teach. It happens to be one of the first inductions that I mastered and I still follow(hold) back on it. It’s a very nice process. The Elman induction was developed by Dave Elman, ____ name an Elman induction. And it relies on a number hypnotic phenomenon, that are very nicely put together. It’s a rapid induction, so it should be performed in four minutes or less. Although give a take a couple minutes and honestly doesn’t really matter. If you take over six minutes, you’re really losing a lot of the benefits, so under four minutes and under three minutes then you get a lot of the benefits of the rapid induction, plus the use of a number of hypnotic phenomenon. Now, the Dave Elman induction goes in a sequence and the run through the sequence, what you need to do, is to watch the examples, to see how the sequence runs, and (with) a natural session many hypnotist will teach you that the sequence order is extremely important, that’s not true. You can put things out of order, you don’t need to memorize the script. With this video program, that are no scripts, you just listen to the explanation, outline the process, and put the process in your own words as you run it. But here the steps of the Elman induction: 1. eye-closure. Ask the persons to close their eyes. You do this for number of reasons, one of which is you’re cutting out outside distractions, and 2 . you’re enhancing their concentration on your voice. They listen to you and pay more attention. Then we do second step, which is the eye-catalepsy, that is – you ask the person to imagine their eyes relaxing. Relaxing so mach, that the eyelids get heavier and heavier. Imagine, that your eyelids so heavy, that just won’t open. Even if you wanna to – you don’t , that’s not - why you’re here. Even if you wanna to, - the eyes will be so heavy, that they just won’t open. Then you ask the person to test it and make sure the eyes are so heavy, they won’t open. And watch. You should see them testing. Now, for those people, who’s ------ open – you need to stop the induction and just go over the process were (them), so they will understand – yes, you were able to open your eyes, that’s amazing, but it’s not what I asked you to. I asked you to imagine they were so heavy. You really need to make that connection between imagination that (have) actual effect. Want you’ve got the eyes-catalepsy you move to step 3, which is deepening. Now you tide this and always with breathing. Every time you breath out – you go deeper and deeper. But the deepening set for the Elman induction is to ask the person to open and close their eyes to go deeper into trance. You do this for the benefit, what’s called fractionation. Fractionation is an effect in hypnosis, that, when you’re hypnotized, and you’re immediately hypnotized again you seem to go deeper into imaginative involvement. The experience feels even more powerful. So the Elman induction take that into account by using patterns such is this. In a moment, I’ll ask you to open your eyes. When you open your eyes hang on to this relaxation. I will count from three to one. After number one and not before, but after number one your eyes’ll close and you’ll go into a very deep relax state, even deeper each time. And then needed to ask them to open their eyes. Now, I put my hands up here so they look at my fingers and I count: three, two, one, and move the hand down and eyes shut. Now, three, two, one at the same rate. And watch, if the eyes close earlier than anticipating, that not being the good subject to stop process – talk to them.
    (A) One – the eyes close, and then once more breath in and open your eyes. Three, two, one, down, same rate, once again. Open your eyes. Three, two, and at the third time hold it. See – you’re not going three, two, one, you’re saying – three, two,_________, one, and then go down. Why are you doing, hold doing this stage job, because if they do this – three, two, one, you know they’re anticipating, they’re not following your instructions, which is what you need them to do. You also know________ and they’re not in trance. The consciously closing the eyes through anticipation. But if they, three, two, and they (wait), looking at your fingers, that gives you a couple things, that gives you indication, that they are in trance and 2. You can check for trance indicators in the eyes. The eyes are red, or bloodshot, that means relaxed any capillaries blood is flowing through. You get a redness, you get a wetness. You get a tearing, a wetness in the eyes. These are the signs of trance, which you able to check for in the eye-open part. And if they hold off – you go three, two, one, fine, you go down, otherwise you go back to deepening and other processes. Let’s assume that they’ve passed that particular (part) and you’re moving to step four, which is the arm test. The arm test in the Elman induction is very simple. In the moment I’m going to lift your arm, don’t help me. Let it be loose like a wet rag, and when they let it, check for heaviness. If they’re helping you, you can feel, that they’re helping you (to) lift up the arm, because a little bit lighter, that it’s should be. That tells you, that they’re not hypnotized, (that need) be heavy . if they don’t do it, what you(‘ve got), show them, how to relax their arm. Hold it up for a moment, when it’s relaxed and heavy. And then on an exalation’s best, but you don’t have to do it (at) any time. Some people say you must do it on a third exhale, that’s not true, (this) do whenever. But when you’re ready and they’re breathing out, let go, let the arm to fall and they go deeper into relaxation. Please me aware, where you drop their arm. If it’s a men, you don’t wanna (be _______) anything in the middle of their legs. Because you want to be hypnotizing someone and hypnosis too (pain), it’s not (fun). So be aware, where the arm goes, don’t let them hit (a chair), don’t let them hit things, so I usually let it down _____. Same thing for ____ beware, where the end is going, beware where you’re put in your hand. So you need _____ to appropriate touch. But that’s arm catalepsy test, is just for checking for relaxation (at the arm). The catalepsy is hypnotic term for muscles being ____ so relaxed, that they won’t move, they’re stiff or they’re heave. Then go onto other form __ catalepsy as well. The next step of Elman induction is to do a deepener. And you can do a deepener through breathing. Just tell them: every time you breath out – you relax more. Or do a countdown deepener. But what I (tend) to do, is to then go right into what’s called the amnesia deepener.
GdeToTam

Сообщение GdeToTam » 03 апр 2013, 19:46

Дополненная версия от bucks310378 :mu_zyk: :mu_zyk:

The Elman hypnosis induction is the classic standard induction, that many courses teach. It happens to be one of the first inductions that I mastered and I still follow(hold) back on it. It’s a very nice process. The Elman induction was developed by Dave Elman, ____ name an Elman induction. And it relies on a number hypnotic phenomenon, that are very nicely put together. It’s a rapid induction, so it should be performed in four minutes or less. Although give a take a couple minutes and honestly doesn’t really matter. If you take over six minutes, you’re really losing a lot of the benefits, so under four minutes and under three minutes then you get a lot of the benefits of the rapid induction, plus the use of a number of hypnotic phenomenon. Now, the Dave Elman induction goes in a sequence and the run through the sequence, what you need to do, is to watch the examples, to see how the sequence runs, and (with) a natural session many hypnotist will teach you that the sequence order is extremely important, that’s not true. You can put things out of order, you don’t need to memorize the script. With this video program, that are no scripts, you just listen to the explanation, outline the process, and put the process in your own words as you run it. But here the steps of the Elman induction: 1. eye-closure. Ask the persons to close their eyes. You do this for number of reasons, one of which is you’re cutting out outside distractions, and 2 . you’re enhancing their concentration on your voice. They listen to you and pay more attention. Then we do second step, which is the eye-catalepsy, that is – you ask the person to imagine their eyes relaxing. Relaxing so mach, that the eyelids get heavier and heavier. Imagine, that your eyelids so heavy, that just won’t open. Even if you wanna to – you don’t , that’s not - why you’re here. Even if you wanna to, - the eyes will be so heavy, that they just won’t open. Then you ask the person to test it and make sure the eyes are so heavy, they won’t open. And watch. You should see them testing. Now, for those people, who’s ------ open – you need to stop the induction and just go over the process were (them), so they will(или so them to) understand – yes, you were able to open your eyes, that’s amazing, but it’s not what I asked you to. I asked you to imagine they were so heavy. You really need to make that connection between imagination that (have) actual effect. Once you’ve got the eyes-catalepsy you move to step 3, which is deepening. Now you tie this and always with breathing. Every time you breath out – you go deeper and deeper. But the deepening set for the Elman induction is to ask the person to open and close their eyes to go deeper into trance. You do this for the benefit, what’s called fractionation. Fractionation is an effect in hypnosis, that, when you’re hypnotized, and you’re immediately hypnotized again you seem to go deeper into imaginative involvement. The experience feels even more powerful. So the Elman induction take that into account by using patterns such is this. In a moment, I’ll ask you to open your eyes. When you open your eyes hang on to this relaxation. I will count from three to one. After(at the) number one and not before, but after(at the) number one your eyes’ll close(d) and you’ll go into a very deep relax state, even deeper each time. And then needed to ask them to open their eyes. Now, I put my hands up here so they look at my fingers and I count: three, two, one, and move the hand down and eyes shut. Now, three, two, one at the same rate. And watch, if the eyes close earlier than anticipating, that not being the good subject, stop the process, talk to them.
    (A) One – the eyes close, and then once more breath in and open your eyes. Three, two, one, down, same rate, once again. Open your eyes. Three, two, and at the third time hold it. See – you’re not going three, two, one, you’re saying – three, two, , one, and then go down. Why are you doing, hold doing this stay job, because if they do this – three, two, one, you know they’re anticipating, they’re not following your instructions, which is what you need them to do. You also know________ and they’re not in trance. The consciously closing the eyes through anticipation. But if they, three, two, and they (wait), looking at the fingers, that gives you a couple things, that gives you indication, that they are in trance and 2. You can check for trance indicators in the eyes. The eyes are red, or bloodshot, that means relaxed any capillaries blood is flowing through. You get a redness, you get a wetness. You get a tearing, a wetness in the eyes. These are the signs of trance, which you able to check for in the eye-open part. And if they hold off – you go three, two, one, fine, you go down, otherwise you go back to deepening and other processes. Let’s assume that they’ve passed that particular (part) and you’re moving to step four, which is the arm test. The arm test in the Elman induction is very simple. In the moment I’m going to lift your arm, don’t help me. Let it be loose like a wet rag, and when they let it, check for heaviness. If they’re helping you, you can feel, that they’re helping you (to) lift up the arm, because a little bit lighter, that it’s should be. That tells you, that they’re not hypnotized, (that need) be heavy . if they don’t do it, what you(‘ve got), show them how to relax their arm. Hold it up for a moment, when it’s relaxed and heavy. And then on an exalation’s best, but you don’t have to do it (at) any time. Some people say you must do it on a third exhale, that’s not true, (this) do whenever. But when you’re ready and they’re breathing out, let go, let the arm (to) fall and they go deeper into relaxation. Please me aware, where you drop their arm. If it’s a men, you don’t wanna (be _______) anything in the middle of their legs. Because you want to be hypnotizing someone and hypnosis too (pain), it’s not (fun). So be aware, where the arm goes, don’t let them hit (a chair), don’t let them hit things, so I usually let it down _____. Same thing for ____ be aware, where the end is going, beware where you’re put in your hand. So you need _____ to appropriate touch. But that’s arm catalepsy test, is just for checking for relaxation (in the arm). The catalepsy is hypnotic term for muscles being ____ so relaxed, that they won’t move, they’re stiff or they’re heave. Then go onto other form __ catalepsy as well. The next step of the Elman induction is to do a deepener. And you can do a deepener through breathing. Just tell them: every time you breath out – you relax more. Or do a countdown deepener. But what I (tend) to do, is to then go right into what’s called the amnesia deepener.

And simply go to(through) pattern such as: Well, we’ve relaxed your body, let’s relax your mind. And in the moment, I’m going to count backwards from 100, and with each number you say, you relax so deeply, that the numbers just relax out of your mind. __ If you’re erasing a _____, you relax even more. Until __ the time you get to the number 97 or even 98 you relax so deeply that the number just go away. And begin counting now. Now you have them count backwards from 100 and each number you say: “Deeper relax, deeper relax”. Now when you get to about 97 they should stop counting, if they don’t, just keep up with it until deeper and deeper relax(ed). But most people that __ a point when they just going, you just say: push it out of your mind. All gone. Don’t ask, don’t say: “Are they all gone?” Because then ___those numbers back. Instead say: “all gone”. Now, if you don’t get the number amnesia or disappearing relaxing numbers – switch to something else, ___ to the ____ alphabet backwards or some other effect. Some people won’t give up those numbers, but for most people you’ll be fine at this point. Then you can do a countdown deepener for the body and mind relaxing together. Every number I say ___ that relaxation, 5 – deeper relax, 4 – so deep, and you can say the numbers on an exhalation. I like to skip a number. As I go slower, because that will intense the effect and __ going deeper in hypnosis. Now honestly that’s it. That’s as far as you need to go for the Elman and you (hypnotize),you(r) start running your suggestions. And then you do ( in urgence). In a moment I count one to(two) three, at the number three your eyes open, you’re fully alert feeling wonderful, one, two, three, eyes open, feeling great, Ooohhh… and (you back). Or whatever, you’re going to be doing as you run the process. Of course you (gonna) watch the rest (of) DVD program. You gonna read many many books, participate in ____ , watch videos and experiment, to get your legs (возможно имеется ввиду стать на ноги, набраться опыта), but the Elman induction – it’s a great induction, and absolutely wonderful.
GdeToTam

Сообщение GdeToTam » 03 апр 2013, 21:37

Ну чтож, процесс идет :dr_ink:
Ещё раз приглашаю всех интересующихся данной темой принять активное участие в данном процессе. :a_g_a: :a_g_a: Приветствуется любая помощь - и набор английского текста на слух, с видео, перевод с инглиша на рашн, коррекция получившегося английского варианта, коррекция тех элементов перевода, что будут выложены в открытую часть форума. :pisa_tel:

Само собой, в открытом доступе будет выложен далеко не весь материал, особенно это касается итогового видео :du_ma_et:

А теперь, готовый материал по индукции Элмана:

:mu_zyk: :mu_zyk: :mu_zyk:
GdeToTam

Сообщение GdeToTam » 07 апр 2013, 01:09

Предварительный вариант текста на инглише. За текст спасибо пользователю bucks310378 :a_g_a: :a_g_a:
Вторая индукция - Элмана-Филлипса.

Phillips-Elman induction
    Now we’re going to talk about the Elman-Phillips induction also called a Phillips variation or Phillips-Elman induction. This is my variation of the Elman induction. It’s basically the static classic Elman induction with a couple key additions. So run through the Elman process as you(‘ve) learned earlier in the set and then, once you get to the arm catalepsy, where you lift the arms (they) relax more and more. You then use what I called “ happy balloons”, that is: in a moment, I’m going to ask to you imagine, that I place strings on your wrist, strings on your wrist. And (with) every breath, imagine (that) strings(re) attached to balloons lifting your arms higher and higher. Now, then you just go ahead and breathing in, breathing out relaxing. Breathing in, the arm’s lifting and (the) balloons’re getting higher and higher. Ten more balloons, twenty more balloons. Now, watch the reaction as you run the pattern. If the arms don’t move, don’t assume, that they don’t feel something. I usually, actually, I’ll just pull the arm up a little and let it hanging there in space. And it’s more _____ to rise. There is sometimes it’s need little help to (get it up). All the time(s), I just leave it, but I run the pattern as if (they’re) moving. I, if I find myself, getting particularly impatient, oh switch the move the another effect, but if you get a slight movement, as they begin to rise. Once you(‘ve) got it rising, then switch the pattern to an effective positive emotional effect. That is you(r) hooking in emotional context ____. These are happy balloons, so the higher they go, the better you feel. The better you feel, the higher they go. The higher they go, the better you feel. The better you feel, the higher they go. I’m clicking in both suggestions. They ______ each other. You will notice it, at the arm begin rising a little higher. Once, I get it here, I often say. And these balloons begin lifting so high, so high, then the more you try to pool them down, the higher they go, the more you try to pool them down, the higher they go. They go all the way up until your arm is(as) stiff as a steal rod. Your arm is stiff like a steal rod. The more you try to bend it, the tighter it becomes. Now, I(’ve) locked in positive emotional states to a kinesthetic or physical movement. I(‘ve) locked in classic suggestibility effect, which is arm catalepsy, the unbendable arm. And once at that point I’ll then say: “ in a moment, I(’ll) count from three to one. And at the one I’ll cut the strings, the balloons fly away, your arm drop your body relaxes and you go even deeper to a very very deep hypnotic state. Three, two, one and down they go. I’ve just deepen the experience, I’ve given them something, they will remember as genuine convincer of hypnosis and I’ve also shown then they able to tie an emotional input, which would be a need for therapeutic use later, or whatever use, actually going to be putting the trance state too. I want that emotional connection as well as the physical effects. And it’s all _____ in nicely, and then I continue with standard Elman induction. Usually, when I run my variation of the Elman, I tie in deepeners. The Esdale deepener, the dial deepener and some other effects, which I’m gonna learn later.
GdeToTam

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Буржуинская ИНФА )))